5) Why should I trust McCleaned to clean my house? Many people have legitimate concerns regarding cleaning services in their home and the possibility of theft and breakage. These concerns have been eliminated or significantly reduced through a comprehensive screening and training process for employees. Additionally, McCleaned LLC carries insurance designed to cover any loss that the customer may attribute to the company.
7) Is McCleaned license, bonded and insured? Yes, McCleaned LLC is licensed, bonded and insured. Please keep in mind that if you are hiring a company that is unlicensed or not current with their license, you may be responsible for their Social Security, Unemployment and Medicare taxes. You would, essentially, be considered their employer.
8) What are the hours of operations? Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. A voicemail (301.741.4419) is available for emergencies afterhours.
We observe New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. When December 24th and 31st fall on a weekday (M-F), we will close at 12:00pm.
If Washington DC Metro (Montgomery, Howard, PG and DC) schools are cancelled due to weather (poor road conditions), we will not clean houses on that day. Every attempt will be made to notify you and to reschedule, but we may have to reschedule on a priority basis. We will post the operating status on our Facebook and Twitter page.
1) What are the areas served by McCleaned? McCleaned LLC is an independently own cleaning company servicing North-West Washington DC and Maryland. We are not a franchise.
2) Why should I hire McCleaned LLC to clean my house? For your peace of mind, McCleaned is licensed, bonded, and insured. Also, we comply with federal, state and local labor and tax laws. We carry worker’s compensation insurance as required by state statute. We also carry liability insurance for personal and property damage in the amount specified in the Certificate of Insurance.
3) Is McCleaned a member of a professional organization such as ARCSI? We are members of the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI) and abide by their Code of Ethics and Industry Standards. Also, we are screened and approved by HomeAdvisor.
4) Who provides the cleaning supplies? We provide all the cleaning supplies and materials.
The Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI) put together a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions. This page can be accessed through their website.
Copyright 2015. McCleaned Cleaning Service. All rights reserved.