1) Heat olive oil in cast iron pot over medium-high heat. Stir in peppers, garlic and onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and translucent (about 10 minutes).
2) Add the chicken broth, the sazón, and the adobo. Taste for salt and adjust as needed. Bring to a boil.
3) Add the golden raisins and the rice. Mix well.
4) Stir occasionally (about every 2-3 min) to make sure that the rice does not stick to the bottom.
5) When it is almost dry, stir one last time, cover and reduce the heat to low.
6) Keep covered and cook until the rice is tender, about 25 minutes.
7) Leave covered until you are ready to serve.
COOKING TIME 25-35 MIN
INACTIVE 30 MIN
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: EASY TO MEDIUM
Copyright 2015. McCleaned Cleaning Service. All rights reserved.